CHILDREN – CUSTODY AND CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS
I want to make arrangements for my children (custody, visitation, child support).
- Do you need to make arrangements for your children as a required step before getting a divorce?
- Do you already have arrangements for custody, visitation and child support set up (by court ruling or agreement), but do not feel comfortable with the current arrangements or feel they are unfair?
In the "Children" package, we will work with you to find a solution. The package includes:
- Consultation on your current situation and an appropriate strategy to handle it;
- Preparing a simple agreement on arrangements for your child(ren) (if both parents agree on the necessary arrangements);
- A motion for a court ruling on child arrangements or a motion for a court ruling amending child arrangements (if you already have arrangements in place but they are no longer suitable to your situation).
Please note that to take legal effect, agreements on child arrangements must be approved by the court and child protective services (OSPOD). We reserve the right to change the price for this service based on the complexity of the relationships affected.
*We process your personal data in accordance with Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR). Information related to the processing of your personal data is available on our website [rodinavpravu.cz/gdpr]. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have regarding personal data protection.