I want to settle my joint marital property by agreement.

  • Are you getting a divorce and don't know what to do with your joint property?
  • You aren't sure what falls under joint marital property and what does not?
  • Are you already divorced but have not yet settled your property?

If you want to avoid a de facto settlement by legal presumption (YOUR QUESTIONS), it would be good to make a joint marital property settlement agreement with your ex-spouse. Settlement by agreement is appropriate primarily in situations where both former spouses are in agreement on the division of their property. In the "Property Agreement" package we offer:

  1. A detailed two-hour consultation on the form and effects of the joint marital property settlement agreement;
  2. Preparing a simple joint marital property settlement agreement;
  3. Making the related arrangements for notarial services.
    Please note that to take legal effect, a joint marital property agreement requires the agreement and certified signatures of both current/future spouses. We reserve the right to change the price for this service based on the scope of the property and relationships affected in the modification.


*We process your personal data in accordance with Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR). Information related to the processing of your personal data is available on our website []. Please contact us at with any questions you may have regarding personal data protection.